Cash Plan Health Insurance
Health Cash Plans
Health cash plans are designed to help with the everyday costs and give employees cash back. If you’ve recently been to the dentist, optician or therapist appointment, you’ll know the costs add up, especially if you’ve got a family to pay for too. The cash plan benefits are available to all the family at a cost effective price and paid monthly via payroll.
What are the benefits of a Cash Plan?
A health cash plan is a very effective way to manage your healthcare costs. With the company cash plans you can join today and claim tomorrow, no need to go to the GP and an easy claim process. Alternative therapies such as the easy to access services of an osteopath and chiropractor are available too.
It’s your choice – employee paid or company paid cash plan options are available or a mix of both. The most common approach is to fund a chosen level of benefits by the organisation allowing the employee to flex up the benefits with their own choice. We will support the HR team with onsite visits to explain the plan to your employees.
Cash back for:
- Physiotherapy & chiropractic care
- Specialist Surgeon Consultations and tests
- Health screens
- GP consultations
- Virtual GP
- Prescription service
- Flu jabs
- Massage and more…
Employees love it
- Employee report they love cash back plans as they are simple to us
- Immediate start and claim back
- Every day plan for normal expenses
- There’s lots of choice to upgrade cover and add family member
Employers have choice
- Cash plan provider of the Year 2014
- Choice of scheme starting with just 5 employees and £39 a year each
- Choice of how to offer the scheme – company paid, part subsidised or employee paid
- Pay for VDU optical expenses in an easy way • Manage stress with massage, counselling and help lines
- Reduce back pain with therapy and care