Bupa EAP is one of Europe’s leading providers of counselling services and Employee Assistance Programmes. Since 1985 they have helped many organisations to operate more successfully, through building long term, trusting relationships and adapting services to meet each organisation’s unique needs.
Bupa EAP Supporting Employees, Supporting Business
The core service is confidential counselling and advice of the highest quality on any problems impacting employees’ performance at work. This enables organisations to:
- enhance productivity
- reduce absenteeism
- alleviate stress
- boost staff morale
- free up management time
“My pledge here both to existing customers and potential ones is that we will continue to offer a service of the highest possible quality, meeting both the commercial needs of the company and the personal needs of your staff.”
RW, Chartered Psychologist
Bupa EAP says:
The EAP service provides access to a confidential counselling and advice service, 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 0800 269 616. The line also provides support on a range of work and life issues including stress, bereavement, relationships, child and dependent care, legal information, money management advice and information on a range of health and wellness topics
The organisation benefits of an employee assistance programme are
- Helps identify mental health issues at an early stage.
- May reduce their impact and improve awareness.
- Aims to encourage openness and understanding amongst colleagues.
- 24/7 support for employees on both work and non-work issues.
- Fast access to treatment interventions.
- Fast and convenient access to mental health support and treatment usually without the need for a GP referral.
- Supports your duty of care requirement as an employer and can be included as a staff benefit
70 million working days are lost each year due to mental ill health, costing Britain annually £70 to £100 billion and presenteeism can double the cost.
Request A Quote (1)