- Health for Work – Health for Work Adviceline for Small Business. The free Health for Work Adviceline for Small Business helps you to quickly and effectively address the issue of employee health, minimise the impact of staff illness, and provide essential support to staff with physical or mental health issues.
- BBC Health – Extensive gateway site to a wide range of health issues.
- British Medical Journal – Features full text of the current issue, a searchable archive back to 1994, BMJ Careers for job advertisements and educational opportunities.
- Netdoctor – Comprehensive collection of health resources, including clear and simple guides to conditions and medicines.
- NHS Direct Online – Information on illness, disabilities, treatments and where to go for help.
- WHO – World Health Organisation information on depression ” I had a black dog and his name was depression” and other useful health fact sheets.