Here at enlighten we have an outstanding customer service ethos to ensure our clients receive an excellent Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provider and account management service to the HR team. EAP services are a terrific value tool for organisations to support their employees. We are passionate about the value of EAP services for your organisation.
Enlighten are Consultant Members of the Employee Assistance Programme Association EAPA . Our business has fifteen years of membership and we are actively involved on the committee driving quality up.
enlighten independent advice
enlighten offers independent advice on Employee Assistance Programmes, we specialise in this area. Our experienced team has over 30 years’ experience between them in this sector. The team advise businesses of all sizes, charities, not for profit organisations, the NHS, Councils, Utilities Companies and organisations across the UK. And we assist many clients to introduce a new EAP successfully or revitalise existing services.
The enlighten team assist by sharing our expertise and guiding you through the purchase of the best quality and value in the EAP market. This service saves you time as we do the research for you using our extensive experience in this field. Our team compare the options of EAP providers and packages available for your size of organisation. With the increased focus, the improved understanding of mental health and the impact on employee productivity an EAP can assist in fulfilling the legal duty of care of employers. Promotion of the EAP service is vital and enlighten assist with this also through our account management service to HR or EAP co-ordinator.
example EAP package
An example of what a modern Employee Assistance Programme can include for employees from £8 per head per year:
- Telephone, online, instant message and website access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Confidential support, information and signposting on personal, work, family and relationships, daily living and life events
- Mental wellbeing with access to face to face, online or telephone short term focussed counselling therapy as clinically appropriate
- Clinically approved NICE pathways and high quality EAP services
- Financial wellbeing with debt counselling, employee discounts and budget planning tools
- Many online resources including health fact sheets, on line cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness podcasts and wellbeing tools like weight loss calculators
enlighten account management service
enlightens’ account management service is included when an EAP is purchased. Working with the HR team or EAP co-ordinator enlighten assists with the set up of the EAP service. We’ll discuss how to promote and communicate the EAP to your employees that fits with your organisation size. Top level usage information and an annual account management telephone call together with a managed renewal process helps keep the EAP front of mind. And we are available to ask a question about the EAP Monday to Friday during business hours.
Helping you find the best EAP. Our independent status enables us to identify the best provider or solution to your healthcare issues.