At enlighten our objective is to enable clients to quantify and improve upon the investment they make in their most important asset, their employees. Enlighten are recognised within the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) sector as market leading providers of advice
- Over 200 clients including businesses, Councils, NHS and charitable organisations
- A portfolio ranging from small owner-managed business to multi-national organisations
- Administrative centre of excellence
The enlighten difference is demonstrated with our highly experienced team who have extensive EAP market sector knowledge. An Employee Assistance Programme is a high quality package of tools including short term focused therapy to support employees through the challenges of everyday life. When purchasing an EAP for your organisation the complexity of the EAP’s on offer and the different providers available can be challenging.
Our flexible, innovative approach, enables us to provide a superior quality account management service to our clients and develop long terms relationships with our customers. Enlighten is proud of our record of creating long standing partnerships with our clients many have purchased their EAP through enlighten for over ten years, demonstrating our ability to consistently deliver. The enlighten customer satisfaction survey supports this.
Saving your time
Working with enlighten we will: –
- Save you time researching different options in the EAP market
- Understand how an EAP fits with your business and HR strategy
- Negotiate terms to achieve the best value for your organisation
An Employee Assistance Programme is a confidential service for employees accessed by telephone and online to assist in supporting and resolving employee concerns and challenges which may impact on attendance and productivity.
What can employees expect?
Employees can contact the service on a range of issues including but not limited to:
- Personal matters – managing stress, anxiety and depression, health, relationships, family, financial, emotional, legal, addiction and compulsive behaviours, substance and alcohol misuse, trauma support and other related issues.
- Work matters – work demands, stress at work, working relationships, managing change, harassment and bullying, personal and interpersonal skills and work/life balance.
It includes a mechanism for providing short term focussed counselling therapy and other forms of assistance, signposting, advice and information to employees on a systematic and uniform basis, and to recognised standards. Including sector recognised clinical management.
An EAP is also a strategic intervention designed to produce employee and organisation benefit – quantifiable by outcome measurement – through a systems-led approach to human asset management. It addresses team and individual performance and well being in the workplace.