You probably need to convince yourself (and your Finance Director) of the benefits of health screening. No matter what their position, each employee plays a valuable part in the on-going success of your organisation. It makes good commercial sense to protect each individual and the organisation as a whole, by helping to ensure that, wherever possible, the workforce remain healthy and fit to perform at maximum efficiency.
No organisation would neglect to maintain its investment in property, machinery or vehicles. It makes just as much sense to maintain an equally valuable asset – its workforce.
People are not always aware when their bodies are not performing as they should. Minor ailments, left unchecked, may develop and so prevent employees performing at their best. This is where health screening is so valuable.
When your staff are healthy, the business benefits are proven to be great. Your employee’s well-being and morale is improved and your company’s reputation as a caring employer is enhanced. Absenteeism and long-term sickness decline and you have good reason to seek lower group risk insurance premiums.
Organisational Benefits of Health Screening
- Reduction in health related claims
- Reduction in employee turnover
- Increase in productivity
- Improved morale and loyalty amongst employees
- Encourages top candidates to apply for employment
- Enhances company image as a progressive, caring employer.
Employee Benefits of Health Screening
- Reassurance that their employer is committed to a long term investment in them
- An added benefit of their employment
- Advice on how to reduce risk factors by changes in behaviour
- Opportunity to discuss any concerns with a clinical professional
- Identifying potential risk factors before disease is present and/or progresses.
- The nurse practitioners have a flexible approach to working hours and will meet the requirement of your business.
The nurse practitioners have a flexible approach to working hours and will meet the requirement of your business. It would be helpful to have a consulting room/office made available on site. Contact enlighten for pricing.